TB-303 Documentary - Bassline Baseline (2005)
[image via björk]
listening to björk is akin to having a sexual relationship with nature. you don’t just want to hold hands, you want to get involved. and so, these new puritans have threaded björk’s 'mutual core' with vocals of a solomon islands song, pushing the vines of nature upwards until the sky is pulled closer. those seasonal shifts and tectonic plates in your chest have never been this seductive. it’s a must-listen.as fast as your fingernail grows,
the atlantic ridge drifts,
to counteract distance.
11 Untranslatable Words From Other Cultures
Follow the link to see the rest
- A lot of Frech and about France ( la cuisine française and much more police than i’ve expected, almost everyone hate Paris)
- How to do Live Techno, a LOT oabout music. How to organise a Free Party ;-P
- How extremely rich people live, how they pay 5 euros for water or spend 2000 euros in a few days.
- How extremely poor people live, 2 persons with 400 euros, with a rent to pay, 10 dogs, and difficulties to read and integrate.
- How to live without money: squats, recupering food from the rubbish (it amazing what you can find, from books to coffee or tons of chocolates)
- A lot about politics, extreme left wind: anarchism, feminism, antifascism, comunism..
- Covoiturage, how to travel sharing spenses and car whith people you don’t know.
- About love and heartbreak.
- About me and who I am.
And now i’ve moved to Rennes a beautiful village with lovely houses, cultural live and lots of ongs :)